Friday, August 2, 2013

GLD Charts

Here are the GLD and Gold futures charts.

 Intraday GLD 1 min as a timing cue, if I could have entered pre-market in futures I would have done that, I gave it a bit of time to see how it settled and still liked it.

GLD 3 min seeing migration from the 1 min chart.

This is really the trade idea though, GLD went negative, pulled back and has a 5 min positive that should be able to sustain a pretty decent move for options, in fact it's large enough that I included leveraged ETFs.

The 10 min chart shows the same in a nice flat price range (relatively speaking).

Futures are a bit more volatile, this is the gold futures 5 min chart, also positive.

And the 15 min chart also positive, you can see why I would have taken an earlier position in futures.

Overall I don't see this as a position trade, at least not right now and this 60 min futures chart shows why.


No comments: