Friday, August 2, 2013

GS Charts

I had to go ahead and open a new position in one of the option tracking portfolios, I set up the account so I couldn't add any more than my maximum percentage position size of portfolio which 1s no more than 15% for any one position, often less, but I'm also not a big believer in over-diversification.

Here are the GS charts and what looks to be a very proportionate rounding/reversal process just above recent resistance.

 GS 2 hour, to the left of the red box where the long term 3C chart is leading negative, you can see 3C moved higher with GS's price, this is confirmation and part of what kept us away from a GS long recently.

The 30 min chart has a deeper leading negative divergence at this second high above local resistance and if you zoom in closer, a sharp leading negative in to the last several days.

 The 15 min chart is an excellent timeframe with a good representation of underlying trade size and detail without too much noise.

That trend in 3C at that area in price is a killer, this is the kind of chart that I would say, "JUMPS OFF THE PAGE".

THE KIND I DON'T IGNORE..

And the 5 min shows the 4 stages of a cycle with accumulation to the left, mark up in price, distribution/top and the last stage is decline, these 4 stages play out in any time frame you look at.

No comments: