Thursday, September 5, 2013

FSLR Follow Up Part 1

The FSLR Oct. $35 calls are doing well in the green today after yesterday's head fake move. If I had September expiration, I might take profits as intraday I think FSLR is going to lose upside momentum and either consolidate or pullback, however for October and FSLR long equity, this chart just exploded and looks awesome, it's all about the head fake.

I'll have charts up next, but I wanted to warn, I suspect any FSLR consolidation/pullback will be market based as the market is responsible for about 2/3rds of the movement of any given stock on any given day.

If I were not in FSLR, I don't know if a great call position will set up, but I'd definitely be looking for any pullback to enter the position at least as a long equity position for a swing trade and maybe then some. If we do get a decent pullback that brings the premium down and makes sense, I'd even add to the existing calls if I had the room.

Charts are coming next, remember any pullback in FSLR would likely be market based, especially considering the VIX futures intraday we just saw.

No comments: