Wednesday, October 30, 2013

AAPL Charts

Here are the relevant posts for AAPL yesterday, Closing the Puts... then AAPL Correction and Price Levels and finally, AAPL Follow Up

 It's this 60 min chart and the 30 min that looked similar that bothered me for anything other than a short duration position, I'd still wait on a core position until  that 60 min is really off price.

However recently the 60 min went negative at an area which looks like a head fake move in the reversal process.

This would have had to come from a stronger 30 min chart.

 And there's the 30 min chart, no longer in line, strong enough to migrate over to the 60 min. Also a strong divergence at the same place, the gap up after earnings, a perfect bull-trap/head fake area.

The trend in AAPL 15 min from accumulation to a leading negative divergence.

It was the positive divegrence all day yesterday that caused me to close ,the puts, intending on opening them at a better price as I just did, the volume uptick at the lows looked like a short term intraday upside reversal, it was.

Finally on a 3 min chart, none of this is there which tells me it's likely not that strong (yesterday's positive), so I feel better about the Put today.

I did make it spec size and left room to add just in case on a knee jerk move with distribution.

No comments: