Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Trade Idea: AAPL Dec. $535 Puts

Yesterday I closed these at a bit better than break-even out of an abundance of caution and because I thought I could get them cheaper today, Had I closed them today I would have taken a 9% loss currently rahter than a slight gain.

I will get charts up of AAPL, but my main concerns were the 30 and 60 min charts being so strong or at least in line with price, that's not the case anymore.

This is EXTREMELY speculative and will be treated as such, right before the F_O_M_C, BUT I'M USE TO THE KNEE JERK REACTION, I KNOW THAT I'M NOT LIKELY TO PANIC IF A KNEE-JERK GOES AGAINST ME INITIALLY, MAYBE I'D EVEN ADD ON IT, YOU HAVE TO BE COMFORTABLE WITH THAT KIND OF RISK TOLERANCE.

I'VE SEEN THESE KNEE JERKS REACTIONS AND HOW THEY ARE MOST OFTEN WRONG FOR A DECADE, THAT'S WHAT MY CONFIDENCE IS BASED ON, REALLY THIS IS A VERY INDIVIDUAL DECISION.

I will go with December $535 Puts... Charts are coming.

No comments: