Wednesday, October 16, 2013

PM's and Miners

There's something interesting about both Gold (GLD) and Silver (SLV) today and not surprisingly as GLD has been trading inversely to the SPX, however, even more interesting is GDX or the 3x leveraged NUGT.

 GLD this morning which is interesting for a fade trade.

However GDX in both short and intermediate timeframes, above is a 3 min leading positive divergence that is very impressive.

Here's a 15 min leading positive divegrence that is very impressive.

I like GDX or GDX calls, I'm not making any sudden moves, but I really like NUGT long (3x long gold miners). I  (and a lot of us) already have NUGT exposure long, I personally would not let it go and may look to add to it if the situation looks right.

I do like these charts a lot though.

No comments: