It "appears" we'll get a sell the news move just like we got a buy the rumor move this morning.
For the moment, I'm just staying with established positions like VXX calls and NUGT long, I don't want to get in to a day trading bonanza here and rather look for something more substantive.
ES does continue to move negative intraday as I showed before as well as several others, I'm checking in to what looks like an effort to kick in the SPY Arbitrage with HYG/VXX and they could do it without TLT, it looked like it might stick, but HYG is now on the fence, if TLT is not involved (and it's not), HYG has to lead for it to work, otherwise, we fall.
Futures Update BR-EXIT Edition
-
So the conventional wisdom couldn't have been more wrong. Those chasing
risk and closing hedges couldn't be in a worse place right now. I would
still remin...
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment