Everything is so flat, equities, averages, etc, all I can think of is their sitting somewhere around VWAP. I have to upload a different layout that I'd rather not until after the close as the data I'm watching now is more important, but I'm guessing we are sitting right at VWAP, typically flat ranges are distribution or accumulation ranged depending on the preceding trend, signals ,etc.
It's these quiet markets that are range bound that are the most dangerous, you know what I'm going to say I'm sure, "It's like the kids in the next room being a little too quiet" They're up to something and the flat range/non action lulls people in to complacency.
We'll see in a few minutes.
Futures Update BR-EXIT Edition
-
So the conventional wisdom couldn't have been more wrong. Those chasing
risk and closing hedges couldn't be in a worse place right now. I would
still remin...
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment