Wednesday, October 23, 2013

XLF/Financials

I have to run after this, I'll have my laptop with me.

Here's two quick charts of XLF/Financials...
 This is a 3 min chart, the larger feature is the leading negative, but as I said, nothing moves straight up or down, it's just not that simple and since this divergence has lasted this long, it  is more than just intraday and will likely be in to tomorrow so I see no reason to hold the Puts as they can be opened again tomorrow for another double digit or better gain. FAZ long however will stay open.

The larger trend, 15 min again the clear positive at 01/9 lows and the clear negative ay 10/18 and since. I drew in yellow a little scribble, which is largely what I'd consider any bounce to be, I didn't draw any specific expectation, I'm just trying to demonstrate the difference between the intraday signals and the trend.

See you in a little bit.

No comments: