Friday, November 22, 2013

AAPL Update

"If" I could, I'd be closing the AAPL calls (however I can't get anything to fill) and thinking about some shorts, it's not my favorite position, I like PCLN (short) a lot more here, but I'm thinking AAPL and the deterioration it's seeing now is going to increase exponentially like the rest of the market.
 The short term charts show changes in divergences or early new trends developing first so this 2 min chart is worrisome still holding AAPL calls.

 It's not a fluke because it has migrated over to the 3 min chart as well.

This has been the AAPL short chart, the 10 min leading negative, the 15 min chart doesn't look good either.

I'd be inclined to use puts just because I'm not sure how far they'll let AAPL slip (Icahn), but I'd think it will be among the "Rising tide lifts all boats" and an ebb tide...

No comments: