Friday, November 22, 2013

Adding a Little to FAZ (long)

I was considering some calls, but I like the idea of hanging in there for the longer term position.

We have the Igloo as well. Some of these charts I think are self-explanatory and even feel drawing on them lessens their impact.

Remember I was only interested in adding to XLF > $21
 XLF (Financial sector) intraday falling apart

3 min, note where it falls apart, there's a reason I was only interested in adding >$21, this is it, this is the justification I suspected and this is the objective evidence.

 The stronger 10 min chart, again, note the price level where things really get ugly.

This is the strategic view, for timing we look toward the tactical, that's the short term charts like the ones I started with.

 XLF 30 min is a very strong timeframe, look at what happens, how fast and how deep >$21

FAZ 3x short Financials, I like this long and will add to it to bring it almost to a full position from a trading position.

 The short term tactical for timing, 2 min FAZ

The 5 min is where institutional action starts for the most part, we have a head fake I just wanted to point out because they are there we just don't see them and we have that chimney, look at the divergence on the chimney.

 The strategic view, FAZ 60 mins, pretty darn clear what's going on.

This is FAS, Financials 3x long, check out the intraday chart, it's almost 2x worse since I captured it.

No comments: