Thursday, March 6, 2014

BIDU Looking VERY Interesting

This is one I like as a longer term short position, but I'm going to have to take a quick look to see how I might play this, I like the idea of some puts.

BIDU looks like a very intentional pump/dump scheme, you'll see and you'll also see why I love it as a long term short.

 1 min positive late yesterday in anticipation of the pump and leading negative on the dump.


 There's very clean, clear migration as the 2 min chart leads negative as well

The 3 min chart

And now we are moving to the 5 min chart, note the rounding in BIDU, I was asked earlier about this one and said that I think it's interesting, but even on parabolic moves, there's still a tight reversal process which is what this looks like.

Longer term...

This 60 min is one of quite a few reasons I like BIDU short, note the parabolic move today as well, VERY parabolic and just above former resistance, head fake probability as well.

I'm liking it a lot here, I'd like to see it stay up a bit longer and the 5 min chart move down a bit more.

I'll likely take some position here shortly.

No comments: