Thursday, March 6, 2014

IWM Update

I mentioned the IWM and SRTY in particular on a move above some local resistance, earlier (15 mins ago) I said it's still early and I want to gather up charts and info, I was surprised the IWM hadn't made a move, but it might... the level is around $120.60 and the reason I say it might other than having expected it is the intraday 1 and 2 min charts in the other averages are either in line or falling (going negative), the IWM stands out, only intraday, but that's all that is needed.

It's only a 1 min chart, but it's the only 1 min chart that looks like this (far right), I would never try to play this move unless I was day trading only and even then I'd be VERY skeptical, not of the probability of the move intraday, but what comes next.

I have a high tolerance for risk, but I'm not suicidal.

No comments: