Tuesday, April 29, 2014

EOD Trade

I really didn't see much that changed my early thoughts about the market, take a look at the averages...
 SPY 1 min leading negative all day

IWM 1 min leading negative

QQQ 3 min leading negative

QQQ 5 min leading negative

DIA 1 min

DIA 3 min

So far to me things look very much the same, a near term pullback and I'm guessing that will be accumulated, but we'll have to see proof of that before I'd consider any hitch-hiking trades.

As far as VXX, I expected a head fake move below the range as it was so obvious, there are some signals it is being accumulated, but for me to add to the already established position from today, I need really strong confirmation to bring this up from speculative...
 UVXY 1 min

VXX 3 min

VXX 5 min

UVXY 10 min, I wouldn't expect any signals past 10 min with the few hours that were left as price moved below the intraday range.

I'll check on futures tonight and especially the USD/JPY, NFLX is one of the positions that would be VERY interesting on the pullback theory mentioned, there are quite a few more like GOOG and even AMZN.

No comments: