Thursday, June 19, 2014

MCP Follow Up

So far we have excellent confirmation with MCP. Between the daily Bollinger Band Squeeze and the Crossover Screen just going long , I think this is just the start of a bigger move in MCP. I had wondered if there may be a head fake move below $2.43 and had set alerts for it as I would have entered calls just like the last stop run below $2.50, but it seems that last head fake/stop run that we traded long (below $2.50) may have been the head fake move that we normally expect to see before a reversal (upside in this case).

Here's what good confirmation looks like...
 The 2 min chart confirming, even showing the positive divegrence that got this move started, this is why I have put up MCP 7 times previous to today over the last week.

 The 5 min with the last trade on the move below $2.50 and a beautiful positive divergence, these are in every timeframe

The 10 min with another beauty.

And the 30 min (I believe I showed the 15 and 60 min in the last post).

So far confirmation is good, I suspect MCP is going to make a multi-day run from here, there are likely to be consolidation areas, not every single day up, but I do believe it's starting the move to the upside as the longer term base's reversal process/head fake is mature and proportional to the year+ base.

We'll put this one in the Trend Channel ASAP.

No comments: