Wednesday, July 30, 2014

NFLX Call Position Update

After going over the NFLX chart, I have no reason at this time to close the call position as I was a bit nervous about them earlier.

I still think this NFLX move sets up a beautiful short entry/add to and I suspect I no just about where.

 NFLX Aug $420 calls entered as a hedge for the NFLX short equity position and to make some extra gains up +38.4% , easily hedging the short and adding gains.

This is the 10-min chart and why I opened the call position, plus there was a beautiful reversal process that gave us a great entry.

NFLX hit some shorts and squeezed them just above the yellow trendline, price action during a short squeeze looks like a diagonal line with almost no pullbacks. The 1 min chart above isn't showing any distribution starting yet either so I'll leave calls in place until that process starts, I'm thinking NFLX will likely be a set up around the $450 area.

No comments: