Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Will Likely be Exiting NFLX Aug. $450 Call and Maybe Z August $155 Put...XLF Short as Well

NFLX is a position I have expected to bounce, this is a bounce that I was looking for to use to enter or add to the NFLX core short. I opened a full size short in NFLX so I won't be adding, but looking for the right spot to add. In the meantime, the NFLX call to hedge the equity short and make some extra gains will likely be closed before the F_O_M_C.

Z is also showing some signs of short term capitulation, IO'd rather exit Z if that is the case and re-enter at better levels after a short term correction.

XLF-Financials are also looking enticing for a short entry/add to, (I'd be filling out a FAZ long position-3x short Financials). XLF DID NOT do what I had hoped for in breaking above the large range since June, however signals are deteriorating so fast I'm not sure it's wise to wait much longer.

I'll of course let you know in advance.

No comments: