Thursday, December 4, 2014

QQQ Short May be On Deck

I don't want to jump ahead of the confirmation signals, but the Q's are showing the strongest intraday negative divegrence at present. I prefer more confirmation as this is a new, short (time) move up and it could use more confirmation, even though the 5-7 min charts are now in the short camp.

I figured I'd at least throw this out there so we have a bench mark for further confirmation...

QQQ intraday 3C chart is falling the fastest, however I'd like more confirmation than just this initial 1 min chart, it's a new move (parabolic up on a VIX slam) so it takes a little time for the longer timeframes to come through and to verify the divegrence is strengthening by migrating to longer term charts.

My personal favorite for playing QQQ short is long SQQq (3x short QQQ Inverse ETF).

As for Index futures, they are all showing about equal strength negative divergences in to the VIX slam / parabolic move.


No comments: