Monday, October 31, 2011

Quick Venting Moment

I'm sorry, but I know almost every one of you personally and I'm sure you'll forgive my momentary rant. As traders you all know how isolating it is to sit in a room by yourself with no one to talk to and very few people who would understand what you're talking about anyway.

BUT HAVE WE ENTERED THE TWIGHLIGHT ZONE? Just think about what has happened the last 5 days or over the weekend or since last night or for the weirdest of all, today in Greece? What the heck is going on in Europe? Did the Finance Ministers that crafted this empty box of wishes to bailout
Greece, even ask Greece if they wanted a bailout and if so, what is G-PAP doing? To put the bailout to a referendum is to essentially say, "No thanks."

I'm having trouble digesting all of this and thinking about the "what ifs" when the current news is so much whackier then the possible what ifs of even the most creative minds!

Well, at least the market is moving somewhat as planned as of Friday night and the last several weeks, which have been a lesson in surrealism alone.

I don't think Salvador Dali could express this market in a painting unless he just threw random colors at random angles in every direction and then topped it off with cupcake sprinkles.

OK, I'm done for now. THANK YOU! I'll be checking in to Bellevue as soon as I wrap up this week's posts.

No comments: