Wednesday, December 21, 2011

All I want for Christmas is a Bloomberg Terminal

I take back everything good I've said about Briefing.com. They use to have all the inside information before it made its rounds, but since I've renewed my subscription, they are seriously falling behind. So, I need to start saving up for a Bloomberg terminal as these head lines are making the rounds everywhere EXEPT Breifing.com!

From Bloomberg (Terminal):


  • EFSF LENDING CAPACITY MAY DROP TO EU293 BLN, CULLINAN SAYS
  • EURO RESCUE FUND'S CAPACITY MAY FALL BY A THIRD, CULLINAN SAYS
  • EURO RESCUE FUND MAY SHRINK ON FRANCE DOWNGRADE, CULLINAN SAYS
  • S&P SOVEREIGN RATINGS DIRECTOR CULLINAN COMMENTS IN E-MAIL
The highlights in Red are the important part, being this email is from the S&P rating's agency and more specifically the director of Sovereign Ratings.

AH.... maybe Cullinan might be more careful about what is contained in emails because on the face, this looks like an S&P cut of France is a done deal.

No comments: