Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Another AAPL Update

AAPL is essentially the market, that is why I'm looking for the signal in AAPL for the broader market. Recently and since the last update, I see some improving 3C 1 min, so I'm guessing that we may very well get the AAPL move I've been talking about since last Friday.

AAPL 1 min is starting to lead a bit more.

Remember on Friday and Sunday I wrote that AAPL was likely going to see a head fake, the problem was I didn't expect the move to start until Wed, but the Bollinger Bands were suggesting a move on Monday. We did get a small head fake a big drop in AAPL. Yesterday I said, it may very well be that they are using that shakeout to accumulate from the weak hands that got shaken out and that will be the drive behind a true head fake move that can close above resistance. What I'm seeing here now fits with that line of thought from yesterday.

No comments: