Wednesday, April 25, 2012

BEAV Update -Add to

Here's a recent update of what was expected of BEAV

 As a brief review, BEAV broke support, formed a bearish continuation triangle, since Wall Street uses TA against traders, my thoughts were BEAV would break to the upside in a shakeout move before it broke to the downside. So far so good. I started a position there with the intent of adding on additional strength, the breakout from the bearish continuation triangle has given me that additional strength to add in to and it's looking weak today as is volume on the breakout move.

 Here's one of the confirmations in 3C that BEAV would break to the upside rather than to the downside as traders would have expected, since then on this 15 min chart, the negative divergences have been exactly what I was looking for.

 On the 30 min chart, you can see 3C is very negative in to the breakout of the triangle.

The overall 60 min chart is bearish.

I'll be adding a small position here and leaving a little room to potentially add 1 last time. In general I favor patience before adding or initiating large positions, but BEAV is one of the stocks I mentioned I would be looking to add to if conditions looked right, they look pretty good here for me.

No comments: