Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dumping My AAPL Call and Fat Finger Trade

 As AAPL has broken though all 3 targets I set for this move, it's time for me to do some house cleaning.

This Call which was meant for a short term move in AAPL that didn't materialize until today is being sold as we have hit the target zone and I got lucky, although the last move in the market was always expected to be AAPL, good thing I went with the May expiration as opposed to the April. There is a method to the madness.


This is the Fat Finger trade in which AAPL was intended to be shorted at this level, instead I bought it, time to move out, but hopefully I will remember to post later why trades and motivations exactly like mine in this situation are what crate support and resistance.

Initial market update is coming up.


No comments: