Friday, October 19, 2012

FB Looking Good Here (long)

Th base we've been watching play out is at an area in which I think FB is either a long or an add to.

 Since FB came down from the June highs, I suspected a bottom would be carved out and a large one, I didn't think this big and I thought more of a 'w" shaped bottom in which we'd see another low down by the red trendline, but the strong leading positives in this area make FB look like it is up to something altogether different.

I do like FB here, it is still a longer term trade and needs room as it is still in a volatile base, but this is a perfect candidate for phasing in to the trade.

 The intraday signals off the last pullback are looking great, 2 min leading positive, even today

 An insane 3 min leading positive

And the 15 min coming off what I thought would be the middle peak of the "W".

I'll have to see how I'm fixed on FB long, but I would certainly consider adding to it if there was room in my risk management plan.

No comments: