Friday, October 19, 2012

Remember that AAPL Call Trade?

It was a very quick trade and meant to be, I was hoping I might find another, with today's break of obvious support, it may be closer than we realize.

The support was pretty obvious, the fact it was broken is not surprising as that is where all of the stops and orders would have been lined up. The probabilities are still with AAPL making an upside shakeout move of the shorts before a serious leg down and with this break below support, it may offer the low risk environment needed for the trade.

I would NOT go long AAPL, I don't see enough potential in it, but with some leverage like last time, it may be worth it as a speculative trade.

There are some decent signals in AAPL, I want really good ones before entering a trade like this so lets see if we get them.

No comments: