Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tech and AAPL

AAPL unveiled some new products today, whether the market wasn't impressed or some profit taking occurred, in either case AAPL lost some ground. You know my opinion moving forward, if I had to take a position today and not touch it for 6 months, I'd be full-tilt short AAPL.

In any case, here's a look at Tech and AAPL which is to prepare you for FB, which I hope will still be showing an interesting signal by the update next.

Tech/XLK
 From the longer term 30 min chart with the start of a leading positive divergence and we'll work down, this however is impressive.

 10 min with a leading positive also, I think the range in Tech is pretty clear to see as it develops.

 3 min leading positive in Tech, also the range.


 The 1 min showed the intraday pullback like many averages and leading indicators, apparently it was more than just those alone, it was also AAPL.

 AAPL 1 min relative negative divergence.

However at 3 mins, there's no damage to the AAPL chart, thus far I can only take that as the move causing the pullback was not that strong of an underlying trade sell-off and AAPL seems to be recovering already.

No comments: