Tuesday, November 13, 2012

BIDU Update

I'm not quite sure what's going on in BIDU, but I don't trust it.

I'm quite tempted to add to yesterday's call position here, the only thing I can see or imagine right now in BIDU is a shakeout move.

 1 min chart from yesterday has a negative, but only 1 min. which would be along the lines of consolidation or pullback...


 2 min is not there, in fact this is a large leading positive

 5 min positive

15 min positive...

As I said, I'm quite tempted to add here, if this were a totally new position I'd be all over it as I see the risk:reward ratio very favorable here.

I'm going to look around a bit more before deciding, but my first instinct is not to trust this move down this a.m. and the charts would agree except the 1 min, but even that is showing some positive action now on a relative divergence.

No comments: