Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Market Update

There are intraday negative divergences in most of the averages right now which doesn't come as much of a surprise. Building off the earlier example, don't ask me why, but I used XLE as it was what I was looking at, here's what we have...

 XLE/Energy 1 min intraday negative divergence...


 And as I was pointing out earlier, the moving average cuts through the volatility and gives you a clearer picture of what's happening, remembering that nothing moves in a straight line, there's too much money to be made shaking the market up and down, however the moving average is now turning up, an intraday pullback shouldn't change that much.

 The recent momentum in Energy and other assets over the last 2 days...

The bigger picture of the entire cycle.

And as I'm looking at different charts I'm seeing some make some very large moves today, one I recall off the top of my head is AAPL on a 30 min chart, which is quite a long timeframe for AAPL the way it has been acting recently.

Just the fact the 30 min AAPL is leading is impressive, but the area in the box is just from today, that's impressive.

Financials also had some really interesting charts among many others.


No comments: