Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Market Update

Again, another intraday emotionally moving moment brought to you by the market, but it still doesn't change what I showed you earlier today and not too long ago.

Even a mid term average on a 15 min chart is not moved down on that last move, it's still bending upward.

As for the divergences in the averages, most were in the 1 min or 2 min timeframe, the bigger signal remains in the longer timeframes moving up and seeing more recent momentum over these last 2 days.

There aren't any interesting short term divergences intraday so I wouldn't expect any big surprises intraday, but that's not where the story is, it's on the longer term charts, the ones that carry much more significance.

I have some advice I give to people just learning to use 3C, "When you are in doubt, look to the longer timeframes", they have less noise, more trend and they are the most important as far as what the picture actually is beyond intraday jiggles that are technically meaningless, but emotionally trying.

I have a doctors appointment at 4:15 so I'll have to leave by 4, but I'll post when I get back and show you anything interesting, especially as it may relate to the close.



No comments: