Tuesday, November 13, 2012

BIDU Update

I don't see anything interesting that would send BIDU down today, there are a few articles here and there as media tries to provide an answer to the search for "The Reason".

In any case, I'm still watching BIDU with interest here because I'd love to pick it up if I can see near term probabilities increasing to the point they are worth the risk. For some of you who may not have any exposure to BIDU, I'd love to provide a really good opportunity that is very low risk and high probability.


Here's what we have so far...

 BIDU 1 min chart yesterday and today, there's some positive action on the chart, this wouldn't be enough for me to take an added risk, but it's a start to work from.

 BIDU was a shorter term trading idea, because it's been a smaller base-the 2 min chart though has shown recent positive momentum like many other Tech or tech related sectors/assets. Also support here is broken on the move today and it did hit stops.

 Here's the longer term chart-15 min discussed yesterday in a leading positive position.

 Here's a moving average on a 15 min chart, areas where BIDU has been knocked down, etc. I'd like to take a look at a VWAP on this one.

And here's the support level, that's a lot of stops hit in 5 min (almost 400k), they were obviously known before hand, this is why I never want orders on the books, it's like showing someone your hand in a game of poker, when the masses do it, it becomes an easy meal ticket.


No comments: