Thursday, December 13, 2012

FB Note for longs and potential shorts

I think I mentioned this in the post yesterday responding to a member who wanted to short FB for a pullback move, I'll look at the post later, but the area that would set up a head fake move before a reversal is above $28.88. FB's 1 min is pretty much in line with today's intraday move, but everything beyond that is negative so I would watch very carefully for a break above that level as it is probably a head fake and a warning of the downside move to come. If you are long FB still or are considering taking partial profits as FB is a longer term trade, I would strongly encourage an intraday trailing stop, but make sure it's wide enough to allow for consolidations.

I'll get charts up ASAP, after the other ones I need to get out.

No comments: