Thursday, December 13, 2012

NASDAQ / QQQ

Here's the Q's, they are deteriorating, there's a 1 min positive divergence left, but remember my gut feeling this entire time was this was going to be a fast reversal, I'm not 100% convinced we don't see the Q's attempt to take out that range mentioned, but the reason for that is because I haven't had time to look at some assets/leading indicators so I don't have the full story to feel comfortable making that determination, but this is why we phase in to positions and build positions as we were doing yesterday and many are doing today.

 60 min  QQQ, the range is at the red trendline-$66.37

 1 min QQQ is positive, there's a decent chance for an intraday reversal here.

The 2 min chart though has fallen apart so deterioration is picking up fast as I said it would, but even faster than I thought. This doesn't mean we can't still get that move, it just makes things more complicated, but that's the way Wall St. wants it.

Tech next

No comments: