Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Just as predicted

This is exactly what was predicted the last week, yesterday and last night's post specifically.

You may recall me dubbing this move, "The IWM breakout", I also showed you futures last night with a positive divergence as well as FXE (Euro ETF) and a lot of other factors and said I was looking for this move soon and that I believe the move will include the EUR/USD which it has, the market and it will move above the obvious IWM range, then the move should fail and reverse and when it does, it will do it quickly and with a lot of volatility.

Here are a few opening charts...

 After the original positive divergence in ES I posted last night, ES has stayed in line with price, no other significant divergences since last night's post/chart (European open at the green arrow).

This is a 1 min chart of the IWM, the range defined by the white trend line is broken to the upside as was expected and one of the things that I've been waiting for as a sort of "mile-marker" on our road map. The opening gap up has no 3C confirmation on even the earliest 1 min timeframe yet, so this looks as I was expecting, hoping it would look thus far.

The Euro, you may recall I said should move and showed you charts yesterday and specifically in last night's post of FXE...
I showed you a longer chart of FXE (Euro ETF) last night that suggested the move up which would support the market as well, this is a shorter 1 min chart that shows a positive divergence yesterday getting ready for the move and this morning a negative divergence or no confirmation, so it appears at least in the early going that this move up is being sold in to which again is what I want to see.

Now it's time to let the a.m. trade burn off and keep a close eye on the market for changes as I expect when the change comes, it will be rapid.


No comments: