Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Quick Asset Update

I can't squeeze this many charts in this fast so I will present that later tonight.

Financials / XLF don't look good, they have a longer term leading negative divergence that saw a lot of damage done today and a 5 min leading negative divergence intraday.

FAS-3x bull Financials is similar, leading negative on 5 and 15 min.

FAZ 3x bear Financials - 15 min and 5 min leading positive divergences. There's good confirmation in financials, bearish.


Tech...

AAPL has sen some negative divergences in intraday timeframes, it's not that bad though that I would go short, whether to take profits or not on the long is an individual decision, I personally would have as I like to make options trades quick.

XLK/Tech

I would say XLK / TECH is similar to AAPL, on certain charts it even looks bullish, but I would think it has to come down before it can move up.

I'll get more out ASAP

No comments: