Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Post Coming Tonight

I may post a few more things and try to answer as many emails as I can, but I have to take my wife to the airport tonight as she is returning to Hungary again, many of you remember the last time not too long ago. She needs some medical care and it's free for her over there so a last minute plane ticket booked yesterday is actually less expensive than taking care of the issue here in the U.S., plus her mother is a Doctor and she hasn't been home for the holidays in several years.

In any case, I'll actually have more time for analysis as I have nothing to do all night.

I will be posting my end of day findings, you can read them tonight which may be late because of the airport issue or tomorrow morning before the market opens will probably be fine a well.

We will be watching carefully for anything that indicates a leak re: the F_O_M_C_ policy statement, believe it or not, we did find a leak that was insanely obvious a little over a year ago, we put on positions before the announcement, we had to sit through some knee-jerk stuff, but the trades were right on the money.

Also many of you may have forgotten by now, but 3C was dead on accurate at the QE3 announcement on Sept 13th this year. Many were scared and thought I was trying to fight the F_E_D, but as I said back then, "I have to make decisions based on facts that I collect, not on emotion, not on what happened the last two times or what CNBC says" and even though I was pretty nervous about staying in a number of shorts, we did so anyway. The first two days where the knee-jerk and I had more emails then than I think I've ever had, the market was up for the 13th and part of the 14th. Then came the long 6 day wait as the market was mostly sideways, this was like torture for many members because most still expected the market would breakout to the upside, but I continued collecting data and 3C charts and became even more confident of the 3C signal. Then the market gave back all of the QE3 gains in about a day and trended down since.

So just know that I make decisions in the most impartial way I know how to, I make them after gathering as much data as I can and I do so with your best interest at heart. Last time it was very hard to stick with the signal, but those who did were rewarded, those who didn't, didn't make any money as the market had already shot up pretty fast and then it was sideways before it fell.

My job is to bring you the best data in a way you can understand and see for your own eyes, I have no ego-dog in this fight, I just want to give you what you came to Wolf on Wall Street for and I will work as long as need be to give that to you.



No comments: