Tuesday, January 8, 2013

AAPL-Yes I Think it's Still A Trade Here

That's the question I've been getting a lot of this morning, the answer is yes, if I had not seen AAPL yesterday and today instead, I'd be looking at a Call trade in AAPL now as well. However the same caveats apply, I still see it as a short term move and I'd still treat it as a speculative position as far as position sizing and risk.

Here are the AAPL charts from this morning...

 The 5 min chart is still in the same leading positive position.

 The 3 min chart is where AAPL has added to the positive tone this morning in underlying trade.

The 1 and 2 min charts are similar, they showed the positive divergence yesterday, both saw very light negative divergences on the gap up open and are in line now.

AAPL call trade from yesterday is still open.

No comments: