Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Financials

I'm going to give Financials a little more time, but whether the SPX can cross Friday's intraday highs or not, I'm really starting to sour on financials. As you know trend #1 was always supposed to be the smaller of the 2 trends (trend #2 next being down) so it would be natural to already be sour on Financials, but the issue has been more tactical than strategic in timing so we can get the best entry, the least risk, the highest probabilities and not sit in an asset that is stuck in limbo. However I'm really not liking the looks of the group. I'd like to see some intraday upside before considering the matter further and I'd like to see how they behave as we are still in the early part of the day, a lot can happen from here.

I'll be putting some charts up soon, I decided to wait just to see what they do in the next hour or so.

Just a head's up.

No comments: