Thursday, February 21, 2013

Appologies

I'm going to have to say that again in about 2 hours, I'm running late to pick up my wife, but I saw some opportunities and I thought you should get the benefit of those, especially for being so understanding of me peeling off early.


I'll probably try to get a quick update out later tonight, I'm guessing after my wife goes to sleep, it depends on what needs to be said, if it's important I won't leave you hanging.

As for emails, I'll get to them.

I'm glad I stayed long enough to see these moves start.

I think we'll do good with what the trades are, remember the pendulum effect, it's strongest in times like this, but don't let your emotions follow it, it's time for evidence, logic, patience. Yesterday was the most important day of the year, moving forward, mark my words right now.

TTYS!

No comments: