Thursday, February 21, 2013

GLD LOOKS INTERESTING HERE TOO

 GLD 2 min has recently turned leading positive, it seems like this has been a consolidation through time rather than price, as for the gap below, I never said I expect this to be a trend, maybe it gets filled on a subsequent pullback?

The 5 min chart on an intraday basis has also gone positive in the same area.

As for gold futures, the 1 min chart isn't telling me much, but it can move before I finish this post, the other charts are telling me something.

 5 min YG (gold) futures is leading positive


15 min is also very impressive. Now, the reason for the longer Calls in to March is because I think this "Could" be more than the typical 1-day trade...


I'm not saying it is going to be a trend, but this hourly chart's divergences are stunning.

No comments: