Wednesday, April 10, 2013

3:30

As we approach the 3:30 hour (the typical ramp job in the market), I've been looking around for anything stocking out that may be a ramp lever.

So far, although there are so many things to look at, I don't see anything too unusual.

The SPY for example...
 If anything I might expect any attempt to come on the earliest/weakest, but fastest 1 min chart, so far it seems to be in line with broad distribution in to price gains.

Just to make sure, the 2 min chart...

Very strong signal of distribution in to the F_E_D leaked minutes, amazing they sent it too 100 people yesterday, what those people must have got for those minutes. Any way not much here either.

I'm going to update currencies, although there are some things going on, nothing seemingly way out of place. I definitely want to loo at where VWAP is in to the close.

No comments: