Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I'd consider UVXY Long For a short term trade

I know it seems I'm taking a bunch of counter trend trades and probably seems just to be "contrarian", but with every one of these it is because of the individual unique signals to the trade and confirmation among other correlated assets.

UVXY is bar far my favorite asset to trade, but I do believe a volatility to move (VIX) to the upside is coming and I'l get the charts out ASAP, but I want you to know what i see ASAP.

While my timeframe is not 1 day or 2 days for most of these, ESPECIALLY with options trades, I try to get as close as possible as I think I can, I have a much higher standard with options trades.

I'll have the charts out soon, it should be noted that VXX (which UVXY is the 2x leveraged version of), is a notable lever used to ramp the market, the accumulation sends a negative signal for the overall market.

No comments: