Thursday, April 18, 2013

Update

Sorry, I'm trying to figure out what these currencies were going to do while the VM (virtual machine with half my programs was locked and on the phone with customer support, that's resetting, here's what I have on the market (futures) which are moving from currencies, but there seems to be a floor.

 ES longer term 15 min so I'm pretty sure this is the stop run I was talking about yesterday and today.


 NQ NASDAQ futures 1 min positive, again looks like a stop run

NQ 5 min positive, again looks like a stop run

 This was the positive divergence in $USD I was trying to figure out if it was going to fire, it did, but was already negative as it started, thus the issue.

 This is the Euro 1 min negative-obviously both are effecting the market...

 The Euro 5 min is positive.

The EUR/USD pair is really the asset that we're trying to figure out, it was very negative at the highs, it dropping is pulling the market lower, but it's building positives already so again, I think stop run, but my other programs are coming on line now. I'll verify.

No comments: