Monday, April 29, 2013

Update

I was thinking we were going to see a small interruption in this uptrend before it continues, now I am wondering if we see that at all or we just see this trend finish up, there are a lot of assets to look at, but I think it's very plausible.

SPY...
 SPY 1 min has shown distribution in to higher prices all day, there's a very obvious level traders will be watching that I just posted for the SPX/SPY.

 SPY 15 leading negative right here which started last week, that seems a little long for a quick pullback.

30 min is leading negative in a very big way.

I'm going to check leading indicators again, this may be why some of the currencies that should be moving and have the 5 min and longer strong divergences, seem hung up today on the 1 min charts like a record player skipping at the same spot over and over.

Not changing any positions, may add to some.

No comments: