Tuesday, May 21, 2013

AAPL is one to watch

So far AAPL has filled the gap, but is showing signs of deterioration. I'd really prefer to short AAPL at better prices than yesterday's close, but if it keeps getting worse here I would still consider this a decent area. For a put, which I thought about, I'd really like to see AAPL gain upside momentum with continuing deterioration in the charts.

I put out a larger update of AAPL last night so I'm not going to repost the same charts.

 Intraday AAPL has just about filled the gap, 3C has deteriorated as it has moved higher intraday, that is spreading to longer charts or migrating.

Here's the bounce of the last day or so and today's action.

I don't consider this a really GREAT set up, but it is decent, I think it could improve so I'll probably be patient here as I do have an AAPL equity short which is where the bulk of my interest is with AAPL

No comments: