Tuesday, May 21, 2013

TLT

AAPL puts are up double digits now, I'd like to hang on to them, but if you took on the position as a trading position, remember a 10-15% gain for an hour or so is not bad at ALL.

As for TLT, this may be what's going on, I suggested maybe they are looking for lower prices to buy in to, it could also be that they want to ramp the market at EOD as TLT down helps the SPY arb.., either way, I suspect TLT will continue to be accumulated so as we see risk like AAPL and the averages sold, we are seeing flight to safety trades like TLT accumulated.

 This is the first sign of accumulation intraday since I posted the last warning, TLT is down a bit.

This is the 3 min  chart so you can see what I was seeing and then...

A lot of strength on the 5 min chart so it's either some short term manipulation for the SPY Arb in to the close or it's some short term manipulation to accumulate TLT at what some might see the last opportunity at cheaper prices.

I'll let you know if it starts developing one way of the other, there are some leveraged Treasury ETFs.

No comments: