Wednesday, May 1, 2013

AMZN Update

I just checked our option positions, WOW, our puts are CRUSHING it, this is why I follow the signals, I want to do what Wall Street is doing and when they are doing it, not chase prices with the rest of retail...

Speaking of which, AMZN is a hold in my book, I have no current plans to close the position.

Today is the first time that AMZN has made a significant positive divergence on the 15 min timeframe, a leading one and RIGHT AT THE BREAK BELOW YESTERDAY'S LOWS THAT I SUSPECTED WAS A HEAD FAKE/STOP RUN.

 1 min leading positive confirming the positive nature on the stop run

3 min hugely leading positive


 5 min leading positive and our last timeframe that was positive until today was the 10- min

This is a leading positive 15 min divergence RIGHT at the break where stops were hit, to see a 15 min chart (very influential timeframe) go positive and leading positive in a day is something special.

STAYING WITH AMZN.


No comments: