Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Leading Indicators Are Coming, But...

Oh My... This is why I keep you updated on the positions of these, so we can get in position while we still have time, sometimes its a pain and you have draw-down, but at other times, when you hear the crack, it's too late to do anything about it.

This update of L.I. is not good for the market, I'd be considering any short positions you might like or leveraged Bear ETFs, we will try to look closer at ideas and maybe see if a knee-jerk reaction creates opportunities, but you recall I said last week and early this week, "I'm not loading up on shorts" (I was taking some on, but not backing up the truck), that's because I knew Leading Indicators had to diverge before we were there or even close, we have that divergence.

I still wouldn't rush, but if there's something you liked anyway and were on the fence, I think it probably can't hurt. remember there should be a lot of volatility, this gives us opportunities, but you have to have wider stops and I personally wouldn't have any stops in with my broker, all mental, I wouldn't want to get knocked out of a good trade on normal intensifying volatility on a F_O_M_C day.

No comments: