Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I Realize That Was the Lightening Round

I don't have GREAT signals that I can point to and say, "See, that's a great signal, it's time to close", we just had good momentum going for our Put positions to sell in to and there were a number of small things, small hint, "To make money in the market, you have to see what the crowd missed".

I saw that the SPY Arbitrage, or the "Levers" were being used in a positive way, I confirmed and it was at least HYG (High Yield Credit). There were a number of small divergences and some on some timeframes that were in positive position like a 5 min that should have been wiped out today and should have been negative. The currency accumulation still happened so there's almost certainly going to be a move off that, when I saw positive divergences in GOOG, that was really a big one on top of everything else including many indicators that aren't 3C, but more conventional momentum indicators.

 We have good equity core positions and might get a chance to add or initiate new ones, we may very well get a chance to get back in to some options as well.

I'll try to show you as much as I can, but it's just sweeping through a number of charts (I go through about 30 a minute) and getting a feeling for the market via individual stocks.

So we'll see how that plays out with the ECB tomorrow, although if there's an upside reversal of any consequence, then I'd expect a process rather than an event because as you've seen, they need to ACCUMULATE FOR ANY UPSIDE RUN.

I hope you made some killer profits today. That's letting the trade come to you and patience. 

No comments: