Friday, May 17, 2013

TLT Follow Up

Just as I post on TLT, the first thing I looked at were 10-year treasury futures and noticed 3C was starting to give a positive signal, so I jumped to TLT and this is what I came up with...

 10-year T Futures started showing their first positive of the day.

30 year T Futures also started showing their first positive of the day.

TLT as I said in the last post, was likely to break under the trendline, this is a stop-run move-a type of head fake, but it doesn't look like they picked off too many stops.

 Then the 1 min chart goes positive at the break of the trendline as typically happens (although they are usually trying to hit stops to accumulate in some size on the cheap).

And we have the start of migration through the timeeframes at the 2 min chart.

This is still VERY early in the process, I say process because a reversal is a process, not an event. Even looking at the divergence to send TLT lower in to the gap yesterday was a process that lasted nearly the entire day if you look at the 5 min TLT chart from the last post. However, this appears to be the start of something that is important to know.

No comments: