Monday, June 3, 2013

Amazing...

Even with the USD/JPY now under $99 in a parabolic drop which I suspect is a lot of leveraged positions (up to 200:1 leverage) being forced to sell on the break of $100, I'm actually thinking about opening a SPY call and praying I get an XLF Put fill.

Take a look at the latest...
 VXX is starting to go negative which is a market positive if it does

HYG should be selling off fiercely, instead it is ranging and going positive, also a market positive if it follows through.

The SPY divergence is getting quite large on the positive side.


 The Q's are developing as well

As is the DIA.

From a technical perspective, there are a lot of small sym triangles out there that retail technical traders will take as continuation patterns, meaning a sideways consolidation followed by a new leg down and this market is really holding up considering assets like USD/JPY, as I said earlier, it looks forced, or manipulated.

I may enter some SPY calls, I'll let you know if I get that XLF put filled.

No comments: